This Week's Issue
Yamri Taddese - Monday, April 27, 2015
The sheer size of the Hydro One sell-off means many law firms stand to reap lots of work from the deal, lawyers say.
- ABS firm’s expansion offers new fodder for Ontario debate
- Hamalengwa ‘will go to my grave’ denying overbilling was intentional
- Focus: Antitrust trilogy goes beyond competition cases
- Auto insurance rancour heats up
- Bencher election: Push to elect more solicitors gathers steam
- Should prosecutors be able to run for political office?