This Week's Issue
Yamri Taddese - Monday, July 28, 2014
Heavy reliance on sureties in bail courts is unique to Ontario and comes at great cost to the province, according to a Canadian Civil Liberties Association report released this week.
- Are banks eating estates lawyers’ lunch?
- LAO rejects prof’s allegation of ‘culture of secrecy’
- Posthumous call for students killed at war
- Focus: Are drones the next tool for private investigators?
- TWU among biggest challenges faced by outgoing LSUC treasurer
- Fringe lawyers find art in watching paint dry