This Week's Issue
Yamri Taddese - Monday, May 18, 2015
Members of the legal profession shot down a motion that proposed forcing law firms to take articling students at the Law Society of Upper Canada’s annual general meeting last week.
- Lawyer rejects allegations of extremist links
- Appeal court makes strong statement about bilingual proceedings
- Benchers ponder implications of LSUC vote
- Focus: Is Uber’s insurance policy adequate?
- A closer look at Dentons merger with U.S. firm
- Court offers guidance on qualification of government employees