This Week's Issue
Yamri Taddese - Monday, August 18, 2014
Last month, Statistics Canada reported that between 2012 and 2013, the index that measures crime rates and the severity of offences went down by almost 10 per cent.
But most of us still think that, as a society, we should have less of it with fewer crimes, charges, arrests, people populating our jails, and prisons.
- Certification of class action over legal fees rejected
- Canadians embracing spam law with ‘unprecedented’ number of complaints
- SCC issues ‘big change’ to contract law
- Focus: Will disclosure resolve shareholder concerns about payment?
- Women inmates on the rise
- New OBA head opens up about struggle with depression