This Week's Issue
Tali Folkins - Monday, August 3, 2015
When Montreal-based Ogilvy Renault LLP announced its plans to merge with UK-based Norton Rose in 2010, the company said its extended reach as part of a global giant would help it better serve its increasingly international clients. And in 2012, when Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP declared its intention to join with SNR Denton and Salans to create a new international giant, the firm said the move positioned it to capture both more inbound and outbound work.
- Lawyers welcome proposals to reform business laws
- Prof calls for reforms to boost youth presence at Convocation
- Assessing the Bill C-51 challenge
- Focus: New law brings change to rules for child performers
- Law students concerned as firm posts articling job covering a transit pass
- Should CEO of CBA take honorary military role?