This Week's Issue
Yamri Taddese - Monday, December 9, 2013
As the provincial government continues to introduce a range of new health laws, records show hospitals are spending big money on legal services as they seek to understand the rules.
- Lawyer ‘surprised’ after LSUC takes control of Heydary firms
- Should lawyers have an obligation to mentor peers?
- AIDWYC celebrates 20 years
- Focus: Dispute resolution threatened by bill C-4, critics warn
- Court relieves ex-partner of goodwill payments
- Firms joining trend towards professional resource managers