This Week's Issue
Yamri Taddese - Monday, April 20, 2015
The rancour among personal injury lawyers and the insurance industry continues to heat up with both sides trading accusations over who’s responsible for high insurance premiums in Ontario.
- Should prosecutors be able to run for political office?
- CLA to push for more certificate work as rate hikes end
- Who are the top-earning lawyers in Ontario's public sector?
- Focus: Family lawyer touts ABS despite resistance from many colleagues
- Lawyer disbarred for writing fake orders
- Bencher election: Candidates weigh in on ABS