This Week's Issue
Shannon Kari - Monday, April 21, 2014
In one of the few rulings on holding public arbitration hearings, a case that will determine the amount of private sector payments to help fund the Blue Box program in Ontario this year will be an open proceeding, a retired Ontario Court of Appeal judge has ruled.
- Door opened to abuse as beneficiaries left in the cold
- SCC consideration of adviser penalties significant for lawyers
- Focus: Snowden leaks create pressure for security reform
- Panel considers bid for restorative justice for lawyers
- Paralegal advertising under the microscope
- Who are the top-earning lawyers in Ontario’s public sector?