This Week's Issue
Yamri Taddese - Monday, March 2, 2015
Adding fuel to an already-raging debate on alternative business structures, the Law Society of Upper Canada has released a report laying out the wide-ranging perspectives it has received from the profession so far on whether to let non-lawyers own law firms.
- Youth want bigger voice at Convocation
- IBC wants regulation for personal injury lawyers
- Court rejects attempt to blame articling student for delay
- Should lawyers deliver clothes to clients?
- Focus: Spouses warned against spying on former partners
- Social media campaigns take off as bencher nominations close