This Week's Issue
Yamri Taddese - Monday, January 19, 2015
As falling oil prices add another wrinkle to already-uncertain economic conditions, several law firms are expressing guarded optimism that they’ll be able to weather the storm and continue to adapt to changing markets this year.
- Galati questions appointment of law prof to appeal court
- Critical rulings show risks of going paperless, lawyer says
- Focus: Appeal court puts end to different rules for rural, urban drivers
- A two-tier system for cross-border practice?
- Colleagues offer their thoughts on Greenspan’s magic
- HRTO applies Penner in letting case proceed despite earlier LSUC dismissal